A testimonial from Jessica Semidey Ruiz:
Good morning my fellow yogis. I wanted to take the time to thank Yogamatrix. I finished my first week's yoga teacher training and I have one word to say REFRESHED!!!. Before starting this training I felt confused, stressed, lost. One the first day, I met Edely. Who by the way warned us big changes were coming within the week. I thought to myself umm that isn't possible. How can one do that within a week. Needless to say that morning I started out looking pretty pale. By the time the first day was over, my yogi class mate told me I was glowing. I felt amazing!!! Second day, through the relaxation I felt I wanted to scream and cry. Everything was just peeling away slowly. I got into my car and the music was no longer music (well at least what I was attempting to listen to) it was noise. I drove the entire time in silence and with a big smile in my face. On my third day, I already knew this is for me, I want to heal others through yoga. This is healing me and I am loving every minute of it. On my fourth day, I just continued to smile and love everyone around me. Opened up so much about myself to everyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE was the only thing I could think of. On my fifth day, I sat there and really looked at everyone, thought to myself They are going to be my friends for life. I love you Edely and I am going to continue my Journey. You will be my teacher, my guidance on this journey. I truly believe I was placed at Yogamatrix studio because it's exactly where I belong.
Testimonials from yoga teacher training students
- This course offers you information that is not only deeper for a teacher but also a personal level. The information acquired also goes beyond yoga to enhance all areas of life.
- It is life changing. Be prepared to open up and go inside your body and mind.
- It's the most complete and organized yoga course with an experienced teacher.
- This course is much more than just learning to teach the asanas, it is a deeper understanding of the yoga theory, belief, practice. It is also a course to help you understand yourself.
- That is a wonderful experience. I have "practiced yoga" on and off for 10 years and I learned more in the first week than I did in all those years.
- If you have a desire to learn authentic yoga, whether it is to deepen your knowledge or train for teaching, you need to train at Yogamatrix. It is an incredible learning and awakening experience.
- It makes me humble that there are so many things I need to learn. Really appreciate the ancient wisdom for yoga and the opportunity to learn.